Tips with Drew and Nate: Homecoming
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Nervous about homecoming? Don’t worry guys, we are back again with more tips to make sure you have the time of your life this hoco. Here they are:
- Ask that special girl to the dance the day of, girls love surprises!
- During the dance, start jumping up and down as high as you can. Show your date that athleticism!
- Going solo? Use an ENTIRE bottle of cologne to get the attention of all the ladies. Make sure your shirt is wet.
- Flip fashion on its head. Wear leather shorts.
- If you skateboard into the dance, girls WILL flock to you. Rollerblades are even better.
- Bring a hard-boiled egg in case you get hungry. Pocket eggs are ideal if you are bulking.
- Flowers are played out; bring your date a copy of Fight Club on Blu-ray or DVD. Girls love Edward Norton.
- Hear that slow dance coming on? Finish your pocket egg and cut in on every couple you see. Assert dominance.
- Be mysterious. Wear a plague doctor mask.
- The night’s coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make one last power move. Show up to an after party and talk to the host’s parents about politics. Make sure you have your date sitting next to you the whole time to show her how mature you are.
**Disclaimer: Drew and Nate know nothing about girls or dances. They have been rejected and Drew once brought a jacket for the sole purpose of holding it over his shoulder, which should tell you all you need to know. Following these tips will likely get you kicked out of the dance and/or beaten up, do not listen to these tips under any circumstances.